Terms and Conditions
SK KAKEN TOUCH N GO E-WALLET VOUCHER CAMPAIGN (APRIL – MAY 2021)
The Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher Campaign is organized by SK Kaken (Company No.198301006315 (101539-H)) a company incorporated in Malaysia of having its registered office at Suite 13.01, Level 13, Centrepoint South, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur (hereinafter referred to ("Organizer").
[A] Redemption of SK Kaken TOUCH N GO E-Wallet Voucher
- The Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher is available for redemption during the campaign period in a denomination offered with the amount spent per receipt required specified in the campaign terms and conditions.
- The Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher is valid for one (1) verified phone number or one (1) verified email address.
- The minimum spending amount for SK Kaken's selected products for this campaign is RM200 per receipt for one (1) RM20 E-Wallet Voucher or above RM500 per receipt for one (1) RM60 E-Wallet Voucher.
Selected products for this campaign are as followed:
- Master Sealer (5L)
- Ninja Sealer & HP Sealer (5L & 18L)
- Acrylic Sealer (5L & 20L)
- Acristar Shield (5L & 20L)
- Please Coat (5L)
- SK Gloss (1L & 5L)
- EPO Floor (5L)
- Multi Floor (5KG)
- Timber Fresh (1L & 5L)
- Oasis Products (1L, 5L, 15L & 20L)
The campaign period is as follows: -
- Touch N Go: 01 April 2021 – 31 May 2021 11:59 PM
- Usage period: 90 days from E-Wallet Voucher Redemption date
- Redemption period:
- The SK Kaken Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher can only be redeemed at SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. and may not be purchased with cash or credit card.
- Once redeemed, the Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Users must meet the requirement of minimum spending in each receipt to redeem the Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher. In the event, if Users do not have sufficient minimum spending, the redemption request will not be processed and top up with cash/credit card is strictly not allowed.
- Each user is only allowed to redeem up to a maximum of one (1) Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher per Redemption Period.
- The Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher will be sent to the registered email address or WhatsApp.
- Redemption for this Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher is subject to availability.
[B] Usage of the SK Kaken's Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher
- The Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher is only valid at all physical / online stores of Touch N Go and can only be used once.
- The Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher is only good for a one-time redemption only.
- Purchases made with this SKK’s Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher are not refundable / exchangeable unless selected stores allow.
- There will be no re-issuance of the Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher upon the expiry date. No replacements or extensions will be given for expired, lost, destroyed, or stolen Voucher.
- SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or modify any order or revoke the use of the Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher for any reason, including the following circumstances: fraudulent purchasing activity, abuse or used in bad faith.
SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable and/or be required to offer replacement Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher, discounts, credits, cash or otherwise compensate customers for:
- discontinued or cancelled Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher;
- improper use of, or inability to redeem, the Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher; or
- the inability to use the Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher due to technical issues.
- Contact SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd [email protected] any issues pertaining to the usage of the Touch N Go E-Wallet Voucher.
- All other applicable terms and conditions shall apply.
- The Organizer, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation during this Promotion. Any dispute concerning goods or services received under this Promotion shall be settled between the Users and SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.. The Organizer shall bear no responsibility for resolving such disputes or for the dispute itself.
- The Organizer is not liable for any failure or delay in providing the goods or services.
- The Organizer reserves the right at any time to change, modify or cancel the Promotion rule(s) prior without notice including regulations, benefits, and conditions of participation. All other applicable terms and conditions shall apply.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Promotion shall be construed, governed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Users agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia over all matters arising from this Promotion.
- The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other language than English shall be for convenience only. Should there be any discrepancies between the English Terms & Conditions and the translated version, the English Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in this Campaign, it is deemed that SK Kaken’s users have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, at the Organizer’s absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any of the goods or services rendered. The Organizer shall not be liable for any claim whatsoever resulting from the User’s participation in this Promotion.
- The Organizer will not be held responsible for any typographical errors or misprint under these Terms and Conditions.
- The organizer may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and Users are advised to check these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that Users are aware of and are complying with the current version. Changes are binding on all users who take part in this promotion and will take effect immediately from the posting of the revised version of the Terms and Conditions on this page. Users agree that your use or continuing use of this promotion campaign shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
You hereby give your consent to SKK to:-
- Store and process your Personal Data;
- Disclose your Personal Data to the relevant governmental authorities or third parties where required by law or for legal purposes.
In addition, your personal data may be transferred to any company within the SKK which may involve sending your data to a location outside Malaysia.
For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 including all data you had disclosed to SKK in this Form.
All Personal Data collected are bound to the PDPA 2010 Malaysia.